By Larry Dotson
Tuesday, July 6, 2004; 3:30pm EST
1. Give your customers a discount when they spend over a certain dollar amount for ad space. You can also apply this tip to the amount of ads they buy.
2. Offer your customers a free bonus for renewing their ad order. It could be an ebook, special report, online utility, etc.
3. Sell advertising space between your content. You just break an article in half and insert the banner or classified ad between it.
4. Write content that's tailor made to mention and relate to the product your customers are advertising. This is more work but, you'll sell a lot of ads.
5. Tell your customers when they buy an ad you'll also add it to your free ebook and message board for free.
6. Offer to endorse the product your customers are advertising before or after their ad. In all honesty, you would have try out the product first.
7. Write a review for your customer's product to place under their ad. This is similar to a testimonial or endorsement but more in-depth.
8. Offer a buy 2 ads and get 1 free deal. With the slow economy and advertising sales, most businesses are bound to be looking for a good ad deal.
9. Give your customers a ton of free bonuses when they buy ad space. It can be submission software, an ebook full of advertising or copywriting tips, etc.
10. Guarantee your customer's advertising results. If they don't like the traffic they receive, give them a refund or another ad for free.
About Source of Article
? 2002 by Larry Dotson *FREE* eBook! "Hypnotic Sales Letters: 92 Hypnotic Sales Letter Templates!" Just add your product info and...BAM! You've just written a hypnotic sales letter in a few minutes! Visit my site to download it: http://www. ldpublishing. com/.